globaltoursnews.com

The boy’s six-year-old brother, who also ate the mushrooms, had a liver transplant but is critically ill, a doctor said.

The boys were staying at a refugee centre near Warsaw after arriving in Poland with their family on 23 August.

They ate the mushrooms a day later and were taken to the hospital.

“Unfortunately, we were unable to help both boys,” the hospital’s director, Dr Marek Migdal, said on Thursday, confirming the death of the five-year-old boy.

He had suffered irreversible brain damage and was unable to have a liver transplant, unlike his brother.

The outlook for the brother was unfavourable because he had shown signs of severe brain damage, Dr Migdal said.

A 17-year-old Afghan girl had also been receiving medical treatment after eating mushrooms at the same centre. She has since been discharged from the hospital after recovering.

The poisonings are under investigation, prosecutors say.

Polish media reports say an Afghan family picked the mushrooms from a forested area and made a soup with them.

Local officials have denied media reports that the refugees picked and ate the mushrooms because they were not being given enough food.

The evacuees are given “three meals a day”, said Jakub Dudziak, a spokesman for the Office for Foreigners, which is dealing with Afghan evacuees in Poland.

He said employees of centres for foreigners had been instructed to warn Afghan citizens not to eat wild mushrooms.

 there are more than 250 poisonous species of fungi in the country, some of which can be deadly.

The Afghan brothers were part of a family evacuated from Kabul by the Polish military. Poland evacuated more than 1,000 Afghans who had worked with Nato forces in the country.

Most of the evacuees will stay in Poland but others who were evacuated by Polish troops on behalf of third countries or international organisations will go elsewhere.

A five-year-old Afghan kid emptied from Kabul after the Taliban takeover has kicked the bucket in Poland subsequent to eating harmful mushrooms, authorities say.

The kid’s six-year-old sibling, who additionally ate the mushrooms, had a liver transfer however is fundamentally sick, a specialist said.

The young men were remaining at a displaced person focus close to Warsaw subsequent to showing up in Poland with their family on 23 August.

They ate the mushrooms a day after the fact and were taken to the medical clinic.

“Sadly, we couldn’t help both young men,” the emergency clinic’s chief, Dr. Marek Migdal, said on Thursday, affirming the passing of the five-year-old kid.

He had experienced irreversible cerebrum harm and couldn’t have a liver transfer, in contrast to his sibling.

The viewpoint for the sibling was negative since he had given indications of extreme cerebrum harm, Dr. Migdal said.

A 17-year-old Afghan young lady had additionally been getting clinical treatment in the wake of eating mushrooms at a similar focus. She has since been released from an emergency clinic in the wake of recuperating.

The poisonings are being scrutinized, investigators say.

Clean media reports say an Afghan family picked the mushrooms from a forested region and made a soup with them.

Neighborhood authorities have denied media reports that the asylums picked and ate the mushrooms since they were not being given sufficient food.

The evacuees are given “three dinners every day”, said Jakub Dudziak, a representative for the Office for Foreigners, which is managing Afghan evacuees in Poland.

He said workers of habitats for outsiders had been told to caution Afghan residents not to eat wild mushrooms.

The Polish government says there are in excess of 250 harmful types of parasites in the country, some of which can be destructive.

The Afghan siblings were essential for a family emptied from Kabul by the Polish military. Poland emptied in excess of 1,000 Afghans who had worked with Nato powers in the country.

The vast majority of the evacuees will remain in Poland yet other people who were cleared by Polish soldiers for third nations or global associations will go somewhere else.

By admin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.